At Agenci Ltd are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you or that you provide to us will be processed by us.
This policy will help you to understand our how we process your data.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Agenci Ltd 5 The Walled Garden,
The Nostell Estate Yard, Nostell, Wakefield, WF4 1AB
The nominated contact is Mr Gary Hibberd.
Information we may collect about you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide to us in circumstances such as requesting services from us or reporting a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual.
We may also store information about you using cookies (files which are sent by us to your computer or other access device) which we can access when you visit our site in future. We do this to provide you the best user experience.
If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, please refer to the instructions for your file management software to locate the file or directory that stores cookies.
Information on deleting or controlling cookies is available at www.AboutCookies.org. Please note that by deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies you may not be able to access certain areas or features of our site.
What we use the data for
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
We may also use your data to provide you with information about services which may be of interest to you and we may contact you about these by post, e-mail or telephone.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- If Agenci Ltd was acquired or bought by a third party in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose to share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Agenci Ltd, our clients, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing at any time by contacting us at email@example.com
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
Changes to our policies
Any changes we may make to our privacy and cookies policy in the future will be posted on this page and, where appropriate, notified to you by e-mail.