ISO 27001 Gold
What is it?
ISO 27001 Certification Gold is the complete outsourced solution and full management of the certification process that gives you the resources you need, peace of mind and takes away the worry and uncertainty of certification. ISO 27001 Certification Gold allows us to deliver a business tailored solution that does not introduce undue bureaucracy and guarantees certification.
What does it cost?
Prices start at £9,999 ex Vat
What is included?
Step 1 | ISO 27001 Health check
A comprehensive review of your current legal and regulatory capability against ISO 27001 which includes a detailed gap analysis report. We include a face to face on site report out meeting to walk through the findings and next steps.
Step 2 |ISO 27001 Build and Implement
Step 2 is the build and implementation phase of the project. It is the implementation and running of management structures, policies and procedures. It will include an external audit by the appointed certification body.
In brief we:
- Determine and document the scope
- Engage and fully manage the certification body for ISO 27001:2013
- Provide all mandatory documentation such as policies and Information Security Management System (ISMS) mandatory administrative documentation such as Risk Registers, Internal Audits and a suite of other templates
- Implement and run the required management and reporting requirements
- A detailed plan of action for Stage 2
- Facilitate, and fully manage and attend the British Standards Institute stage 1 external audit
Step 3 | ISO 27001 Certification
Step 3 is the evidence gathering and operating phase. Agenci will establish and implement the mandatory operating rhythm for the 3 month evidence gathering phase. It will include an external audit by the appointed certification body and the full management of the certification.
In brief we:
- Facilitate, manage, run and attend the certification stage 2 external audit on your behalf
- Implement and chair the Business Security Steering Group (BSSG), being the information security management oversight body.
- Audit, gather and document the required evidence from key staff
- Commence Internal Audits
- Implement and Manage the Risk Management methodology including risk register
- Implement and deliver mandatory information security management training
- General programme management and administration covering all and any aspects of the programme
- Be available for client meetings and calls to aid tenders and current requirements
Choose the perfect package for your business
Speak to a member of the team now on
03455 760 999
We would love to help you, ask for Stuart: